CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treating FBD, PCOS and goiter with herbs

Hveragerthi Views: 2,615
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,947,684

Re: Treating FBD, PCOS and goiter with herbs

I almost want to not post because giving attention to the troublemakers is something I want to avoid.

But if you leave too much of this foolishness here (like the posts from g and idiot), it will ruin your forum, IMO.

Anyone who knows you, knows that you always recommend inexpensive products that people can buy locally. And that you're obviously not in it for the money.

Which begs the question, are there people making money selling iodine? Or do they just feel threatened by your knowledge?

Clearly both.  They have made mention of selling iodine products.  And I have discredited their misinformation on the safety of Lugol's in particular that I have become a major threat to them.  That is why they tried attacking me first.   When that did not work they tried attacking the medical references I posted to back up what I was saying.  That did not work either so now they are back to the personal attacks but trying really hard to turn up the heat thinking I will cave.  

Most people though I am sure see right through their games.  They have gone so overboard that it is more than obvious now.

Either way Hv, they have obviously been studying you and looking for ways to taunt you and "push your buttons". I'm sure you know the best response is to not take the bait. Rising to the bait will feed their behaviors.

The best response IMO is to discontinue the conversation and hide whatever posts you don't like.

The nice thing is, on your own forum, you can have the last word whenever you like :)

True.  They just look for other forums to post their lies about me.  I see two have been feeding off each other in another forum.  Although, in the long run I am sure people will see them for what they really are as they keep attacking me for no reason and even when I don't respond.  All people have to do is read through my posts to see how they are outright lying.  And if they are willing to go to such lengths to make up whatever lies they need to meet their goal then this calls in to all their claims, including those about the safety and effectiveness of iodine.  So they are digging their own graves.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)