CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH!!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 2,486
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 194,765

Re: MH!!

>>if i were mh, i would not respond to you any more.<<

Why in the world NOT?!! All I have ever done is ask/demand that he clarify and explain his OWN WORDS. All he has ever done in response is skirt the questions, make accusations, and squirm around the entire issue.

And you don't care about his response? or don't demand one? how incredibly sad (and typical of the average/brainwashed mind).

>>most of us here are adult enough to understand what mh says, take it for what its worth, and seek further if we need to WITHOUT having a fit about it.<<

That's fine and dandy. If you don't care about how the erroneous words and untruths of your 'almighty guru' negatively impact hundreds of people's lives, that's your choice.

I prefer to 'have fits' when people who teach other people, state untruths about natural health, and then defend their words like a a slimy politician....without addressing the orinal untruth.

Just because YOU have the knowledge and ability to discern the truth from the untruth, doesn't mean everybody else does...and I care VERY much about the "everybody elses" of this world.

They were simple questions, requiring only simple answers...but the obvious answers (either correct or incorrect) have not been given.

If we don't hold our leaders accountable for their words, their words WILL hold us.

I want to change the world and make the world a better place to live in, and when people who teach will not be accountable for their own words, then I choose to point out the error of their words and insist upon their accountability...so that other people (those that are seeking true knowledge, not those that are part of an internet fan club) will at least have a chance at obtaining the truth.

Why doesn't anyone care about MH's responses? The very same type of responses that MH has given, are the same type of responses that MH criticizes SO harshly.

WHAT is wrong with this picture? Oops, someone demanded that their "leader" be held to the same standards of truth that their leader demands of everybody else.

Don't you care that MH said, "this forum is for entertainment purposes only"? Doesn't that bother you at ALL?

I feel this movie quote sums it up, "You want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth!"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)