CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush last night

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
jboy7185 Views: 616
Published: 7 years ago

Liver flush last night

Surprisingly fell asleep after drinking all that. ugh, still makes me gag thinking of the ginger/oil mix.

I passed a bunch of green balls today, some the size of marbles, did my CE, waiting to do another. Thing is, I thought it'd help this fatigue feeling after eating foods. Nope, I ate some wild/brown rice with some hummus to try an get some fat. Digestive bitters, i'm back in that fog/fatigue again, so tired yet can't sleep. Am I just allergic to this or what? my feet are itchy again too like candida symptom.

Also the pain on my right side is still there, right now it's on my right side of rib cage by the gall bladder, moving around that area. Also feel lots of pain when i slightly hit my kidney area on my back, gonna start that cleanse tomorrow. My heads gettin really foggy now, read something just now about two apple juice containers 1 quart each, that's not how i remember doing my last kidney cleanse? I just do 2 quarts water, 3-4 tbspn herbs, sit overnight, blend, boil. drink with tincture.

Woke up feeling good after the CE, kinda disappointing i'm back here again. feel like i'm allergic to everything I eat, all makes me feel like crap.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)