CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nadia..Re: Naah, Chris, I do not belong here anymore..

1234567 Views: 1,591
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,946,110

Re: Nadia..Re: Naah, Chris, I do not belong here anymore..

Chris,

I totaly agree with u that ideally the fast, esp a prolonged one, should take place under a supervision in special institutions. I think I would go there myself knowing that as soon as my fast is over at least for about a month i will be supervised about right eating so that it will be easier for me to adjust to the environment as soon as i leave that health institution. Having that fast at home and without a supervision (and, ideally, under closed doors so that a person cant munch on something wrong) is not that good. So I am a supporter either of 24-36 hh weekly ones if there is a wish or one long one but in those heath institutions.

Regarding diets.. Again, I am not an exeption and i went for it and not just ones.. I think diets of ANY sort will always fail coz if u restrict ur body from necessary HEALTHY callories but then as oon as the diet (or even fast) is over u can pig out on everything. I think u just need to eat right and more raw veggies if u can and, say, ones a week or even two have a day when u can effort urself a treat (not a pig out one). I think u need to choose the eating plan which u will be ready to stick to life time and THEN... ur weight will be more than stable.

Good luck to u, wise fasters! :)

Nadia

x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)