CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH!! EVERYBDOY, TO #49156

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 2,416
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 194,684

Re: MH!! EVERYBDOY, TO #49156

I was, and am, attempting to use the same method of speech and logic that MH uses in his posts and writings. (my sincerely apology for using "sh*t" instead of "feces").

His methods are blunt, sometimes brutally incompassionate, and straight to the point.

MH teaches that one should examine (with a strong light, and without burying their head in the sand!) the health, the intent, the habits, and every available bit of information about their "teachers", so they can determine what is really true.

A teacher should expect (and encourage!) his students to shine that same light at them. Which is exactly what I did.

Mh does not mince words in his posts or writings, and that is exactly the reason I posted my concerns & questions the way I did.

You could look at my post, see the OBVIOUS contradictions in what MH is saying and follow his teachings and look for the truth. Or you can hide your head in the sand and blindly believe anything the man says, without examining the things about him that he has taught you to examine for the truth.

My choice is to seek the truth of ALL my teachers. Your choice is your own, of course.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)