CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not *completely* crashed...Re: think adrenals have completely crashed

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
jboy7185 Views: 3,063
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,946,405

Re: Not *completely* crashed...Re: think adrenals have completely crashed

I found the source of my pain , if I massage an inch or two below the gallbladder beneath the ribs, there is a spot extremely tender to the touch, like a knife stuck in one spot. but I also have a "stuck" feeling without pushing located under the ribs by gallbladder/liver. there is this horizontal muscle or something below that side f the ribs, if I push down an massage it from around small intestine to big, there is sharp pain originating around there. I was massaging around, and there was a MASS, like an object moving, felt like a ball or some obstruction or swelling, I moved it from around my illeocrcal, it went up for a bit, then came back down, now I feel it's pressure in transverse colon, trying to massage it see if it will go out. dunno what this was, maybe gas or a bowel, it was very noticeable though. I thought maybe a parasite could be causing swelling pushing on gallbladder. who knows. did acv bomb with garlic, coffe enemas. Liver Flush tomorrow night.

shortly after acv am garlic, put on castor pack over gb am liver. felt something move down my back, then twitching on top of my left butt cheek a few times. does anyone ever feel parasites moving? I know I have them and they've gotta be fairly bad, I've seen a few dead ones in my stool 6 inches long. now I feel it moving from low center of back to the right. weird. wish I had a zapper to zap it an see what it does. I put my infrared heating pad on my gb/liver and got intense sharp shooting pains so I stopped. didn't enjoy that.

yay back to insomnia and unexplained pain all over, shallow breathing and itchy skin. all I did different today from yesterday was probiotics. still sharp pains from gallbladder, no relief from the castor or reflexology or CE. whole digestir Tract is aching/burning from the cayenne I took earlier with my chicken and then more with the ACV bomb.

I felt good for a little bit! I got class at 9am, it's now 3am. won't be getting sleep anytime soon. sucks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)