CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: COQ10 with Oil Pulling - report

MrCuddly Views: 24,880
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,945,418

Re: COQ10 with Oil Pulling - report

Yes - that's the stuff.

I'm not sure what it's sweetened with. It tastes very similar to some cherry flavored sublingal B-12 I used to use. Since I hate the taste of Stevia I know they're not using that at least.

Actually my second pull yesterday afternoon was with coconut oil and Q10. I have to say it was almost decadent tasting. I'm sure sesame would be the same way. Who knew ANYTHING could make flax seed oil taste good? (it's not bad, just not good either).

As with most supplements Q10 is all over the place in quality from vendor to vendor. And since this is so concentrated and meant to be absorbed in the mouth, I'm not suprised it works better. Though I'm REALLY surprised how well it DOES work.

One other small(ish) benefit is that after all that powerful Q10 infusion yesterday my eyesight has improved remarkably. I can tell now I was actually Q10 deficient despite taking expensive Ubiquinol supplements regularly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)