CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is EC a cronic disease or disorder?

sirpreis Views: 1,856
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,945,320

Re: Is EC a cronic disease or disorder?

Well, we don't have to wait for Daniel to find someone who is completely cured, there are people. Read through the forum. As Daniels lips are pretty bad, it might take a lot of time and patience for them to heal. And in fact, they might not heal at all. Nobody knows for sure (which is probably one of the worst things that come with EC).

My lips are and feel pretty bad as well (the feeling of the crusts and dryness in my inner lips makes me go insane most of the day). I have left them (well, as much as possible, sometimes when I down really bad, I take off crusts on my top lip, which of course is really bad) alone for about 5-7 weeks. 7 weeks no ointments or creams. I have not seen any improvement, in fact, they have gotten a lot worse. This doesn't mean they won't heal for sure. That just means, that it either will take a lot more time, or that they won't heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)