CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stomach symptoms question

Hveragerthi Views: 2,315
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,944,147

Re: stomach symptoms question

This pain is rather mild and "lighter" in feeling. Does not radiate through my body. Would have to say it was closer to the top than a "deep" pain.

That rules out an aneurysm.

Not trying to argue your points at all, just explaining the feeling.

I know you are not trying to argue the points.  I am just trying to get more information to narrow things down.  Again there are only a few things that would cause midline pain.  But your original post did not give enough of a description to narrow it down, which I was pointing out things that can indicate certain disorders.

If I move in a certain direction and it sets off the pain, most likely if I do that same range of motion it does not repeat the pain. Unlike a muscle pain that the same range of motion always sets it of consistently.

Most felt:
On empty stomach.
If indigestion is present.

You still need to feel for any bulges.  It could be a small hernia.

The last time I felt this similar kind of centralized burning sensation, I had the norovirus. Before realizing it was the norovirus I suspected some sort of food poisoning and I took a large dose of grapefruit seed extract. Not sure whether that is what caused the burning sensation along with added excess stomach acid but it too was centralized. I was put proton pump inhibitors and in a day it went away. I suppose I could try that. Just trying to make sense of this. We have an incredibly high deductible on insurance, so I'm trying to cover all the bases before resorting to the doc.

Intestinal infection is still not likely since this should also result in a fever.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)