CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Hveragerthi Views: 2,400
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,943,923

Re:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1942460#i

Don't worry, Sylvette is not going to run me off.  I actually hate bullies, especially childish ones.  When they push me they just piss me off and I get even more determined to stand my ground.  It is like my ex-business partner who decided to act like a p**** as well.  I ended up filing 148 criminal charges against him and filed a civil suit against him.  He tried to use his money and attorneys to bully me, which just pissed me off even more and I fought back even harder.  In the long run I got rid of all 5 of his attorneys one by one and one the case against him.  If he had not tried to bully me so bad I would likely have never tried to take on the case myself since I was unfamiliar with law at the time and I would not have stuck it out for 3.5 years.  But the best way to deal with bullies is to stand up to them.

Bullies are just scared little children who feel like they have something to prove.  Just like how some of the nastiest, vicious dogs are the tiny ones.  They are also scared and feel like they have to prove how tough they are.

Same for the Trolling Stones here on Curezone.  Ever notice how they are afraid to attack me on their own.  So they wait until they get their chance then they all come rushing out from under the bridge in a pack to attack me.  Anyone who wishes to see evidence of this just go to the debate forums and read their posts there.  They started and continued entire threads dedicated to personally attacking me even though I was not responding to any of them.  It just took one of them, such as Uny, to start posting their lies about me and the rest of the pack came out of hiding to join in on the attack fest.  Just goes to prove who the real TOS violators are here on Curezone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (2)