CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stomach symptoms question

Hveragerthi Views: 2,383
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,942,958

Re: stomach symptoms question

About a week and a half ago I noticed this very mild "pain" (not really a pain but more of a discomfort feeling) in my middle to upper abdomen. It's more in the middle and not towards any left/right side. Feels like a warm/burn sensation and a dull ache but not quite muscle ache though. Sometimes you can feel it and sometimes you don't and sometimes sensitive to the touch. Most of the time it is not though.

It came on sort of out of the blue. I've been trying to track down what my diet changes were and all that came to mind was an increase in broccoli, edamame, and sausage. Both pork and turkey. So one could definitely assume and be right that my gas levels were elevated. I did pass quite a bit of gas. There hasn't been any drastic changes in my bowel movements though. I have at least one bowel movement per day. No other symptoms. No nausea, fever, other aches or pains. No family history of any stomach problems either other than a couple siblings with food allergies and a grandmother with a mild case of diabetes but is due mainly to her weight.

I do have some food allergies like wheat/gluten, peanut and lactose.

Any ideas what this might be?

Being that it is in the center and sudden onset I would suspect a hernia first.  Does it feel like a bulge where it hurts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)