CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vit D

grammasunshine Views: 1,364
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,943,217

Re: Vit D

I didn't get much out with my first round of cleansing. I did get rid of giardia that I must have gotten 35 yrs. ago while drinking water came directly from our creek. We gathered the water in a 5 gal. bucket for 5 yrs. and never filtered any of it.

According to my MS Momentum Magazine the treatment under study is Helminth-induced immunomodulation therapy. How does it affect the immune attack in MS?..."Harmless parasitic worms that may stimulate protective immune response." It is in phase 1 trials for MS

Same magazine MS people can tolerate higher levels of vit D without excessive blood calcium levels. I just got RX for 50.000 Vit D once weekly as I wasn't absorbing the natural D. I'd love to cure or reverse with more cleansings.

I was taken back when I read the article as I am trying to rid myself of parasites!

Thank you everyone for your input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)