My Healing Process(Leaving them alone)

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
More
Healer96 Views: 19,970
Published: 9 years ago

My Healing Process(Leaving them alone)

let me explain my reason for how I hot my EC. During winter I was applying excessive chapstick and used to pick at them when I was stressed or nervous. As the skin began to regrow I simply used to wipe it off with my sleeve and apply more chapstick. my lips looked fine and the problem came when I ran out of chapstick. I didn't apply for a day or two and they became reaaaaaly chapped. The next day there were so chapped I used to put water over them to soothe the relief. That evening chunks and chunks of skin just peeled off. I was terrified and assumed this was due to dehyration and drank plenty of water and gently removed the skin off. Couple of days later,skin began to grow but I coninued on with my regular activites and noticed that my lips turned white when came in contact with water.

I would leave them alone and ususally it would come off when I would brush my teeth and the water made it easier to come off. This continued for about a month or so and when I went on my trip to Europe it felt better. I came back and would leave them on for as long as possible and they would come off when I used to brush my teeth.

I am currently on day 7 of the leave them alone treatment and the lips have a thick layer or covering. It was then it hit me the thick layer was not the temporary scab and when I did some research about scabs. It all fell into place.

1) Scabs in general turn white when in contact with water. Our lips turn white when in contact with water.

2) New skin comes out from the bottom in 30 days. But most of them remove the scab or the peel off the layer of lips in 2 weeks or so...

So it all makes sense...we must leave the lips alone and let the body heal giving it enough nutrients and plenty of rest since that is when the body heals when you are in deep rest.

My process is looking good. The corners came off a lil bit and when I woke up this morning it was hanging so I gently peeled it off to reveal good skin. But the middle of the skin still has a scab so I am going to leave it alone.

By the way I have a question!!!!!

Let's say we accidentally peel a small piece at the edges does that mean we have to go through the whole process again or just continue with the process and a smaller scab replaces the torn off scab. What do you guys think?

GOOD LUCK :)))

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)