CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hv: Various questions

Hveragerthi Views: 1,166
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,942,730

Re: Hv: Various questions

Hv... thank you for answering the questions here once again. Even though you do not like the way things are run, all of us that are readers of your information would love for you to continue to answer questions for those asking. Many people trust your knowledge. Even though you are such a busy guy, it is SO good to read answers to the questions. People come here because of your detailed explanations to their questions. Many are in serious need of help.... so, thanks. Thank you for continuing so that those who really need some direction can get it when they really need it most. Please let us know when your book is completed...I will want a copy!!

If I start posting somewhere else regularly I will let people know.  

And I will let people know when the book is done.  It is taking a while to write because there is so much research to go through.  I have been researching cancer for over 30 years and I am still finding some new, interesting facts I have never heard before.  And I am trying to make sure that the chapters are referenced as heavily as possible to make sure that people are not going to try and come back and argue based on the common accepted claims that have been proven myths.  For example, the claims that cancer is caused from acidity  or that cancer survives without oxygen.

It's amazing to even see how many times researchers in the medical journals claim cancer cells produce lactic acid, which is not true.  They produce lactate.  I have even seen in various medical journal articles the researchers using the words interchangeably going between lactic acid and lactate in the same article even though they are not the same thing.  This has also slowed things down quite a bit trying to sort through all the confusion.

Right now I am a little strapped for time anyway, but should have more time to focus on it in another week.

After reading so many bogus claims about cancer physiology and the proven quack cures being promoted such as "oleander soup" and cesium chloride I know there is a real need for such a book.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)