CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing stomach

Klauss Views: 2,855
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,942,180

Re: Healing stomach

There was time when I had a bad heartburn. I could not even sleep well. I raised the head of my bed to prevent acid from coming up the aesophsagus. this gave me weird dreams. I was taking antacids, Gaviscon, Tumbs, Peptobismol, and proton pump inhibitors. Most probably it was the time when i got disbiosis (from acid reducers). My gastroenterologist sent me to a university research center that studies all kind of stomach problems. The wanted to make an anti-heart-burn surgery called fundoplication. Before the surgery they wanted to do some research that would take a while. Some time before my visit to university center, i found a very good chiropractor whom I was seeing for pain in the neck, headaches, and some minor issues in lumbar. By the time the docs from the center completed all the research and wanted to do the surgery, all my problems were gone. I was seeing the chiro for about a year, heartburn was gone too along with neck/back pain and headaches. The docs from the center did another endoscopy to confirm and said that they never saw anything like that.

Klauss

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)