CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling extremely weak

SillyLily Views: 1,698
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,942,045

Re: Feeling extremely weak

I feel for you, and most days I feel the same way as you described. I also have every symptom you listed, plus many, many more. I've felt and feel like giving up, but I don't, and I suggest you don't neither.

That being said, most of the symptoms you've listed points to a thyroid problem - hypothyrodisim. I know parasites can cause thyroid issues, and once you get whatever you have solved the thyroid will balance itself. But for now medicine can help you greatly. There are natural ways like Lugol's Iodine, though. Have you had your thyroid tested? And this includes the Free T3 and T4 tests instead of just plain T3 and T4 which are often not accurate. I have no health insurance nor job so I'll have to save up for these tests myself. They are expensive.

Something else I've noticed you haven't done that I've been looking into myself is Nutritional Balancing. You can read about it on Dr. Wilson's website - he has a lot of other great info on there as well. I honestly wonder why more people on here who have been suffering for years haven't tried this. I know Nutritional Balancing can take some time to work, but really, what doesn't? I've lost years and years to this battle, so I'm sure I can wait longer. Plus if you decide not to follow the program, the hair analysis test at least gives you something to go by. It takes a whole lot of guess work out, therefore saves you time and money.

As long as you live, and think POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!! (I know it's difficult. Stress lowers the immune system BTW), keep fighting it at a comfortable pace, things WILL get better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)