CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling extremely weak

cappy84 Views: 1,708
Published: 9 years ago

Feeling extremely weak

i am feeling extremely weak right now.... can barely function and even cook myself a meal, lift things up, do anything. my entire body feels weak, bones and muscles ache and am in pain. i wanted to plant seeds this weekend to grow food and havent even done that.

i am just tired of this and really depressed. i have been battling this for years following advice and every natural cure. done the herbs, done the Wormwood , done flushes, eat extremely clean. nothing seems to put a dent in it and my condition remains the same as it was 6 years ago.

still drooling in my sleep, bleeding gums, feel extremely cold all the time (it will be 60 degrees and i will be freezing), losing all my hair, skin problems, losing weight. i have been able to go to the bathroom once in the past few days.

i know how bad doctors and western medicine are but if i could take a drug that gets rid of whatever is inside me i would do it. i dont have 10 more years or even 5 to get rid of this, i will be dead in 5 years if it still exists. i want my life back, i have too much to do in this world and dont want life to completely pass me by.

i'm literally in tears typing this post

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)