CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I finally figured it out.

tjraije Views: 6,731
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,941,897

Re: I think I finally figured it out.

That is great. Celiac and Gluten sensitivity is on the rise here in North America as I'm sure it's the same around the world. Many people experience body breakdown symptoms, not just gut issues but anything under the sun. The problem is it interferes with digestion and so many things can go wrong as a result.

Definitely stay off the gluten. I've been off of it now for 2 years straight, but had suspicions and cut down on it bigtime around 4-5 years ago.

I will never go back. A while ago I had the celiac antibody test that came back negative. This was when I was still eating it. That confused the heck out of me until I found out more about gluten intolerance and that you may not have full blown celiac but could be ultra sensitive. Just recently I had an Alcat test done which showed Moderate allergy and to avoid it for 6 months. Well, I've avoided it for longer than that and still am very sensitive to it because I've had a few accidental happenings with gluten and felt like garbage for weeks.

That's the problem, when the sensitivity is strong, it can screw you up from a few days to a few weeks or more.

Even if I get rid of this allergy, I most likely will not ever deliberately eat Gluten again.

It would be nice to know that I don't have to be so careful to avoid the slightest drop of it. That's something I look forward to, but I'm so used to washing my hands and being very careful with ingredients that it's become a part of my life and I'm so much healthier now than I have ever been. To replace all the wheat products I've ventured off and found all sorts of foods I would have never eaten. I'm grateful for that and look at it like it's a blessing in disguise.

Good luck on your new path!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)