CureZone   Log On   Join
My N.D. thinks I have Candida/Lyme,wants my diet to be hardly any fruit,and high fats/proteins. Thoughts?

doug1986 Views: 1,302
Published: 7 years ago

My N.D. thinks I have Candida/Lyme,wants my diet to be hardly any fruit,and high fats/proteins. Thoughts?

Hello,

Well I posted over in the Ask Barefoot forum,about this...but i'm trying to gather info. I have had a neurological illness for 8-9 years. When I was 15...its like my immune system just got so weak. I developed seasonal,and all year allergies for first time in my life. Sinus problems/congestion every day since. Then I started to get heaviness in my legs,tingling all over body,vision floaters,ringing in ears,optic neuritis,white matter brain lesions an MRI discovered. Just loads of M.S.,and or Lyme disease symptoms. Then I got IBS for couple years. All this time i've had adrenal fatigue,depression,ocd,anxiety,etc. Its just been a mess. I am 25 and havent done anything with my life,because I feel so bogged down mentally and physically.

So I did a humaworm cleanse last winter,and expelled tons of roundworms,liver flukes,few other kinds im not sure of. One day of those 30..I woke up with the clearest mind I had in years,and no anxiety..not a care in the world. All my physical symptoms were there,but mentally it was awesome. Weird it only lasted one day. So lately,my diet has been up and down. In last year i've done couple juice cleanses,gf and dairy free diets,lots of veggies,chicken,etc. Lately this year i've been doing lots of meats,veggies,gf bread,nutters,nuts,seeds. Lost 20lbs in last year. Hardly any fruit. Saw an ND for first time last month. She thinks my Candida fueled my Possible Lyme. Was concerned at how scranny I looked. Her preliminary diet...lots of avocadoes,nuts,nut butters,grass fed organic meats,eggs,and low sugar. Your typical high fat,low carb anti candida. However,I feel like my body does not like the high fats and proteins. I get blocked up in my digestion,and it just feels wrong.

Anyway,im just so confused right now..been studying the 80 10 10 diet a lot,and have talked to some people its worked for.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)