CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probable Lyme disease,and candida...80/10/10 diet? N.D. says lots of fats,protein..

plzchuckle Views: 4,099
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,941,240

Re: Probable Lyme disease,and candida...80/10/10 diet? N.D. says lots of fats,protein..

Doug, I found MH when I had NO digestion, literally food in the toilet.  MH answered every email I sent him and in enough detail that I could see where he was urging me.  "Eat nothing but fruit ... drink nothing but distilled water, fruit juice, herbal tea and healthy plant oils."  So, I did.  He also encouraged me to readReadREAD on his webiste. 

I'd found this place reading Trudeau's book ... I kept reading that, I kept researching the things in the book.  Systemic candida!  sounded like I had that!!  I asked MH if he was trying to kill me, I shouldn't be eating fruit!!!!!!!!  He challenged me to go back to my macrobiotic meals and let him know in a week how my digestion was doing.  7 DAYS LATER, I WAS BACK TO NO DIGESTION.  hmmmmm, so what was a person like me suppose to do about this dilemma.

MH told me to go back to a human diet/fruit and that olive leaf and oregano oil would help with all forms of candida overgrowth.  He explained that candida is the garbage men of the body and necessary, that it was there to eat the garbage I'd been putting in my body all my life and that my diet had forced it to go crazy. 

Well, let me assure you that anybody telling you that you can't get rid of candida while including fruit is dead WRONG.  I got better day by day eating nothing but fruit and doing the recommended cleansing constantly/THOROUGHLY.

Organic fruit with skin provides the body with PRObiotics, real ones.  PRObiotics balance the bacteria in the body, especially in the guts.

Olive leaf and oregano oil have anti-fungal properties that kill the mutated-to-fungus candida.

I never got into 80-10-10 per se .... I refuse to turn this into rocket science.  I eat healthy plant oils off a spoon, 3T a day.

The brain lesion thing concerns me.  MS?  lupus?  (label doesn't matter, it's all acidosis) could be as simple as excitotoxins.  DO unrefined, cold pressed plant oils (only get these from the cooler section in the healthfood store), coconut oil has testimonies of miraculous effects ... body cleansing, thorough body cleansing .... take care of dental work ASAP.

The ND that you have currently is only going to set up holistic dilemma with things you will learn here.  There are NDs out there that believe in raw food, fruitarianism, etc ... interview NDs (they are going to be working for you, not running your life for you), find one that is on tract with where you're wanting to go!!

Self-education is one of the most important things that I've done for myself.  I came here 6 1/2 yrs ago.  The only "dr" I've seen is my Palmer trained chiropractor.  readReadREAD.

MH's site can be accessed with the little green banner in the upper left hand corner of the forum's main page ... in the newsletter folder is instructions for accessing Book 1 and 108, there is your starting point.  Questions from reading those are certainly welcome here.

I have a forum at curezone as well, but you'd be better off reading Book 1 and 108 first.

Hope this helps!

~PC~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (3)