CureZone   Log On   Join
Probable Lyme disease,and candida...80/10/10 diet? N.D. says lots of fats,protein..

doug1986 Views: 4,096
Published: 8 years ago

Probable Lyme disease,and candida...80/10/10 diet? N.D. says lots of fats,protein..

Hello,

Hows it goin? Im 25 and have had multiple health issues for 9 years,and have a chronic neurological disease,most likely Lyme disease. Tired,no energy..nerve tingling all over,vision damage,eye floaters,nerve damage,depression,anxiety,hopeless feeling..achey joints...no sense of smell,allergies..skin sensitivites. Did some research on 80/10/10 and of course saw the good and bad testimonies.

Well i met someone who watched a video about candida and 80/10/10 and she saw 85% of her symptoms go.

So now i'm really confused,because this N.D. I just started to see ..said lots and lots of healthy fats and grass fed meat,etc...veggies..nuts/nut butters..hardly any fruit. I have cut out a LOT of sugar,fruit..but my energy level is so low. I feel like taking a nap every day,even at work. Would not fats be good since I have white matter brain lesions on my brain,and nerve damage? Thanks! Just very confused...so lost.. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)