CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: wheezing with iodine?

just thinking Views: 1,678
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,941,119

Re: wheezing with iodine?

I'm a fan of selenium no matter what else is going on, as long as you're not in a high-selenium area.

I don't know enough to know medically why your mom wheezes sometimes and not other times. One suggestion is to put vit C crystals or orange juice with the Lugol's next time, and see if she does any better. I wonder if an all-iodide product would be kinder to her system. Iodine can be rough for some people. When high dosing is done for lung infections, it's always with potassium iodide (SSKI).

In addition, here's a post that may relate --

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1902916#i

Re: Iodine for asthma and pneumonia?  RR by  TheNomad  4 mon  209

I would also caution you about doing it without the proper protocol from personal experience(torment).

My story is the same, used rescue inhalers my whole life, along with nebulizers, steroids, you name it. So, all rescue inhalers are propelled with fluoride(fluorocarbons). They may have bromide too depending on which meds...

Long story short, I took a small dosage like this one, and felt on the brink of death for about 30 hours.

I did no supplements, no salt loading. Don't do it!
I'm now doing it with plenty of salt/borax (to neutralize all my fluoride overload) and feel MUCH better.

My two cents.

Add To Favorites!

Reply   FCK   TinyMCE  
This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
TheNomad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (3)