CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pancreatin Enzymes- kill off Candida?!

Views: 7,480
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,746

Re: Pancreatin Enzymes- kill off Candida?!

don't worry it is safe to take. pancreatin was a big part of the dentist's with cancer protocol (kelly?). it was used a lot in old school nutrition protocols around the 1950's.

if your liver has been off line for a very long time, then likely the pancreas has as well. large doses will start to chew up obstructions and gunk in the digestive tract, which is probably what happened to you. maybe you had some old bile mixed with mucous stored in your gut. yes it can also chew through the candida cell wall too. i think that dr. kelly used okra pepsin as well in his protocol.

i'm guessing that this stuff came from your small intestine, but it's just a guess.

i took high doses of it many years ago. never got out any green globs though.

fresh pineapple juice will do a similar job as will some strains of probiotics like l. salivarus.

you should look into reducing mucous forming foods. this is different for everyone, but try to get a handle on which foods are mucous forming for you.

anything you can do to unblock your digestion is a good idea.

adrenal fatigue, small intestine issues, liver, pancreas, man you got your work cut out for you.

worth a try too is some baking soda right before or after a meal to simulate pancreatic secretions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)