CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CNS symptoms in Strongyloide disseminated hyperinfection-has anyone used just herbals successfully on this?

China49 Views: 2,433
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,210

Re: CNS symptoms in Strongyloide disseminated hyperinfection-has anyone used just herbals successfully on this?

Hi Bentnail,

I was diagnosed with strongyloides a year ago and I am still struggling with them. I believe I have had them for 20 yrs +, as that is the time i have had symptoms. I had a bad bout 5 yrs ago for 3 years and another one more recently. both triggered by steroids.
I have had muscle and joint pain, muscle spasms/cramps, rashes, IBS, Cough for 6 yrs, IBS, Chronic fatigue, headaches, great discomfort in the left eye etc.

Currently suffering from itchy rashes of 6 months duration, and the tingling/itching/burning in hands and feet that drive me mad.. I have just started taking Doxycyline and that is working wonders on the rashes and itching. previously I have been given 7 doses of ivermectin, which also kills some of them. I have been on herbs for months and that too kills some of them.
NOTHING seems to kill all of them.....

I believe for me its going to be a life long fight. my current strategy is continual use of herbs, drugs when prescribed, and Antibiotics . I need to take vits and mins, because the neurapathy in particular seems to deplete my magnesium and potassium. I need to take vit B6, D3, Milk Thistle, acidopholus, potassium, magnesium etc. Everyone is different, and different treatments work for different people. you have to work out what works for you.

If it is a recent infection you have it might be easier to shift, good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)