CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need advice with candida overgrowth and dr christopher's anti candida program

Hveragerthi Views: 8,835
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,939,713

Re: Need advice with candida overgrowth and dr christopher's anti candida program

I started taking Goat Milk Yogurt and Rejuliviac and bought some Kefir (lactose free) although I have moderate allergy to cow milk.

I've increased my intake of veggies today from my usual...tons of kale, broccoli, etc..

I don't recommend large amounts of kale due to the oxalic acid.

And as far as broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables keep in mind that they are goitrogenic if raw.  They should be cooked slightly to reduce their goitrogenic effect.  Or take some seaweeds to help counter the effects and support the flora.

I also can't take psyllium, I'm allergic to the seeds, actually most seeds.

You can correct allergies by building up the adrenals.

I'm going to stop taking all my anti fungals like Coconut Oil, Oregonal, Garlic etc...because I think it's killing off my good bacteria.

Coconut oil will not.  In fact the active components are fatty acids, just like the flora produce.

I'm also in a great dilemma, I was given Orecea for my Rosacea which is a low dose doxycycline and its not supposed to affect gut flora and its an anti inflamatory. I dont want to take it because I don't want to screw up my gut flora.

Rosacea is not bacterial so the antibiotic effect is worthless.  For a topical anti-inflammatory you can search online for a licorice root ointment.

I'm also going to stop eating meat for a week, just TONS of veggies, I mean tons of veggies and pro biotics.

I also know I have parasites. Am thinking of doing the
Clarkia protocol.

http://sbherbalremedies.com/

Don't know why you think you have parasites but the whole parasite issue has been totally overblown, especially by Hulda Clark.

If you really think you have parasites though safer choices would include Jerusalem artichoke, which also supports the flora due to the high inulin content.  Raw pumpkin seeds are also great if you are not allergic.  And food grade diatomaceous earth.

Which seems to be very effective and quick.

I have to return my gut to normal. This will be the ONLY way to heal my adrenal IMO. I'm going to fill my body with veggies and pro-biotics and take lots of vitamin C and Licorice as well as some stuff to support my liver.

I'm so sick of being sick but I know it all starts in the gut. My reflux has gotten bad, I know my doctor will want me to start Prilosec which I want to avoid. I think Candida has made its way into my sinus, mouth etc...

Prilosec will make things worse.  You need to maintain your stomach acidity.

Again, thanks! Your posts are crazy smart! You should become a doctor or an ND! :D

Nah, I have much greater plans.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (3)