CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: doxycycline / Oracea

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
stimpy99 Views: 6,682
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,939,083

Re: doxycycline / Oracea

Yeah I've been on this for Acne before. I have rosacea also. I can't tell you how much I DON'T think you should take this!! Antibiotics really really screwed me up! It did help clear up my Acne when I had a cystic outbreak, but at what cost? It does not help with the root of the problem.

The last time I had super super bad cystic acne, I think it was actually caused by taking too many Antibiotics and screwing up my system terribly. I cut out dairy out of my diet and the Acne went away about 85%. Somehow I developed an allergy to dairy (leaky gut from candida? who knows really)

Then I started doing all of the cleanses (colonics, liver flushes, etc). I've been detoxing for about a year and a half and since I started eating better (no meat, dairy/gluten/sugar) I started getting really constipated and made my brain fog terrible. I read that the reason for getting constipation when you start eating healthy is because you are cleansing toxins out with a clean diet instead of supressing them and it causes constipation. Well to this problem I started taking Mag 07 pills (ozonated magnesium) which are helping a ton. My acne is not completely gone but it is waaaaayyy better, and it helps a ton and with brain fog too.

Ok sorry I know I went off on a tangent there. I can't tell you what to do but from first hand experience with what Antibiotics can do, esp if you are taking them for something as non life threatening as acne, I would say don't take them!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)