CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need advice with candida overgrowth and dr christopher's anti candida program

Flamengo Views: 8,787
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,939,708

Re: Need advice with candida overgrowth and dr christopher's anti candida program

Thanks!

I started taking Goat Milk Yogurt and Rejuliviac and bought some Kefir (lactose free) although I have moderate allergy to cow milk.

I've increased my intake of veggies today from my usual...tons of kale, broccoli, etc..

I also can't take psyllium, I'm allergic to the seeds, actually most seeds.

I'm going to stop taking all my anti fungals like Coconut Oil, Oregonal, Garlic etc...because I think it's killing off my good bacteria.

I'm also in a great dilemma, I was given Orecea for my Rosacea which is a low dose doxycycline and its not supposed to affect gut flora and its an anti inflamatory. I dont want to take it because I don't want to screw up my gut flora.

I'm also going to stop eating meat for a week, just TONS of veggies, I mean tons of veggies and pro biotics.

I also know I have parasites. Am thinking of doing the Clarkia protocol.

http://sbherbalremedies.com/

Which seems to be very effective and quick.

I have to return my gut to normal. This will be the ONLY way to heal my adrenal IMO. I'm going to fill my body with veggies and pro-biotics and take lots of vitamin C and Licorice as well as some stuff to support my liver.

I'm so sick of being sick but I know it all starts in the gut. My reflux has gotten bad, I know my doctor will want me to start Prilosec which I want to avoid. I think Candida has made its way into my sinus, mouth etc...

Again, thanks! Your posts are crazy smart! You should become a doctor or an ND! :D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)