CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need advice with candida overgrowth and dr christopher's anti candida program

Hveragerthi Views: 8,887
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,939,557

Re: Need advice with candida overgrowth and dr christopher's anti candida program

Well put Hv.

Thanks.

Do you prefer kefir over sauerkraut/fermented veggies for jumpstarting the flora. Or Do both have about the same amount of benefits for our flora?

All the cultured foods have the benefits.  I simply prefer the taste of kefirs myself.

For the long term I really prefer prebiotics over probiotic sources.  There are thousands of beneficial strains of flora and even cultured foods only provide a tiny fraction of these.  Prebiotics feed all the strains restoring their numbers.

I need to clarify something here so my last statement makes more sense.  Antibiotic therapy does not kill all the flora.  There will always be some survivors from the different strains.  It is these survivors that will be fed and will regrow in large numbers if properly fed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)