Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Love grass Views: 1,373
Published: 9 years ago

David Christopher anti candida program?

Hi Uny

I have been reading your posts about dr Christopher formulas and would so love to have your advice . I have breast feeding thrush and it has gone into my ducts so it's extremely painful when latching. And the cracks don't heal.

So I read up and know I have to take anti fungal internally. I found out that David Christopher has a anti candida program and rushed shipped the herbs , hopefully will arrive anytime tomorrow.

Question now is , after I read some of your posts,

1) is David's program reliable? Have asked SNH if it's is safe during breast feeding, they replied that it is not a harsh program.

2) SNH says its very important to keep channels open during program. I assume they refer to three BMs a day. This is stressful, I am that kind who average one a day and that would be good. It is like that in my family. After taking like 14 dropper fulls a day of lower bowel formula , I still have only one bowel movement, and the second day, I had problems moving it some more! Today it is fine, so is it considered ok, as long as I move bowels every 24h, to start on intestinal sweep?

3) I have kind of stopped taking lower bowel yesterday, during mid day,mwhen I saw that baby has loose stool twice. I guess I will not take excessive amounts in case baby is affected. He is still breast feeding

I really hope that the program will bring immediate relief to my cracked nipples and gradually heal my leaky gut. I suspect I have the latter since young but did not know it till now. I have itchy skin and headaches time to time, never taken probiotic food when younger but had Antibiotics etc. always underweight. Had bloating and find it hard to finish my meal when I was younger ( ard 10-17 year old)...it's funny how I only became more aware of health issues and natural healing methods after I become a mother. Both my kids had oral thrush during toddlerhood, and my girl, now four year old, has been having issues with ezcema ( behind knees and inside elbow) now I suspect she might be having issues with candida too.

Would be so grateful to have your expert advice. I live in Asia, and have very limited competent resource here to turn to in terms of phytomedicine . The standard and expertise of natural healers vary a lot, hence I have resorted to the Internet .

Thank you so much in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)