CureZone   Log On   Join
Need advice with candida overgrowth and dr christopher's anti candida program

Love grass Views: 9,198
Published: 8 years ago

Need advice with candida overgrowth and dr christopher's anti candida program

Was reading abt what uny shared about dr Christopher's formulas nowadays..thing is I just ordered the anti candida program ( by David Christopher) to be rushed shipped to me, because I have a very bad case of breast feeding thrush. The thrush has gone into my ducts and the nipple is bleeding and raw due to cracks. (sorry! But true..) it's been more than a week, and of course I am desperate, so I ordered the herbs..( I believe in herbs and refuse to take anti fungal drug orally ;(

My questions:

1) I have problems moving my bowels for past two days even after starting on LB ( abt 14 dropper fills per day) dare not take more as my baby is still breast feeding and he has loose stools today. Once I get my intestinal sweep, I intend to take it to kill the yeast, but with my current congestion, is it a bad idea?

2) if I can't increase my dosage of LB due to baby, are there other safer ways to help move things along?

3) this program is by David, is it reliable and tried tested? If any one out there has experienced it, could you share?? I intend to follow it to a tee. That's before I read uny's posts abt dr Christopher formulas.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)