CureZone   Log On   Join
Traveller123 was ranting too? about bogus Blastocystis?

shrimpy123 Views: 2,008
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,938,855

Traveller123 was ranting too? about bogus Blastocystis?

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1406589#i

yes, even the doctor who CURED him, correctly told him that Blasto does not cause disease. Again, he must be one of the lucky guys because it miraculously did not cause disease in him! (just kidding, if you did not note that.) In fact, thanks to him, I initially began to suspect this story about blastocystis because of his story.....

He too tried the Borody meds, and they did not work for him; because the pathogen he had was something else.

You say you never heard of mucus scraping. Well, that says something about a person who like to purvey these claims about Blastocysis.
Like so many others, I almost died, trying to treat this. And visibly I am angry at the doctors and the bigus reports written by incompetent m*o*o*n researches who published reports saying that Blasto is pathogenic. HAd I trusted those reports, I would died a miserable death. I am only trying to tell the victims of such bogus information that they have a way out.... of hell.. if they find the correct help.

It is amazing for years not a single person on the forum ever mentioned Dr. Cahill's method.... mucus scraping, as been the best and the most effective for diagnosing parasites, and how stool tests are so completely unreliable and why? WHy did people not know this? WHile someone in NY was practicing this method....; an honorable doctor... with vast Clinical experience, authoring so many CLINICAL texts for other m*o*o*n doctors...

Most people on the forum were al asking people to try this lab and that lab, in vein...; Had they read some of the best books on the parasitilogy, they would easily found out this information..... because it was mentioned. But this "dirty" has been abadoned by doctors. And ask Borody who has not had a day of training parasitology, know about it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

2.329 sec, (1)