CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury problems exacerbated by Cholestyramine/Welchol & biotoxin protocol?

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Google Advertisement
indigoaura Views: 8,832
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,937,253

Re: Mercury problems exacerbated by Cholestyramine/Welchol & biotoxin protocol?

You have to do a hair test for minerals (counting rules) to have any idea of heavy metal toxicity.

I actually had decay and black mold growing UNDER the amalgams, so there is some evil symbiotic relationship there for sure. Throw in the inevitable candida and you have a perfect crap storm of degrading health.

I never had major problems until my Amalgams started to decay, pieces chip off (that I presumably swallowed), and one cracked a molar from the expansion. I went from a healthy runner who got 6 hours of sleep a night to someone who could barely pull themselves into focus for an 8 hour work day in less than a year.

I made it a priority to get them out and start chelating no matter the cost.

Anyway, I wanted to say that our environment has many, many other heavy metals and toxins that are stored in the body that everyone needs to chelate - not just the mercury from amalgams. Aluminum, lead, and arsenic are major offenders. Also toxic halogens build up in our thyroid and endocrine system - flourine, bromine, chlorine, and radioactive Iodine from Fukoshima and the like. This causes horrible hormonal imbalances, polycyctic breast, ovarian, and prostate disease and cancer, sleep disorders, etc etc.

Everyone should be doing a maintenance metal chelation round every once in awhile, and Lugol's or Iodoral iodine+iodide daily.

Iodine was life changing, that's how toxic I was and didn't even know it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)