CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone ever heard of CandElim?

newdestiny Views: 34,083
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,933,635

Re: Anyone ever heard of CandElim?

Hi,
I too began researching Candelim which brought me to you. I see that you say "no brainfog" when describing your progress. I have apparently had candida for many years. I had toenail fungus and thick yellow skin on my feet since age 15. I am 48 now. I also have thick discolored skin on my elbows and ankles. My skin is not great but... I could deal with all of these if I had to. My biggest complain is constant brainfog.
I've be unalert and miserable for years. It did get worse with age and after children. My history in short is that I suspected yeast for years. Then I went on a diet which just happened to be like the candida diet. Within 3 wks I was suffering horrible die off. Shaky, dizzy, total brainfog and mental confusion. I felt downright horrible and incapacitated.
Realizing this was die off I decided to fight the yeast harder. I started Candizyme and then added Candigone. Well my mind and body are in bad shape. I am useless. I switched to Candex and fivelac. I still have god awful die off. I take P&B
shakes 3xdaily. I also use milk thistle and it's not letting up at all. This bad die off has been going on for 6 weeks. I had one clear day the day after starting fivelac but the next day total fog again.
Was brainfog an issue for you to begin with or was it mostly your outward issues? I too am going broke trying to feel clear again. I was considering Candelim and Nymsar. Do you think this will lift the fog? Also are you following the restrictive diet too? Thanks for your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)