CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bumps and sore in my mouth

chrisb1 Views: 11,583
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,937,791

Re: Bumps and sore in my mouth

Your welcome tussockgal,

what is my protocol for breaking a prolonged water fast?

Twofold: if genuine hunger has returned (an unmistakeable demand for nourishment) then solid food, but not concentrated food is fine (fruits, veggies) but in small portions. Restraint here is the order of the day as overeating can undo all of the benefits.

However, for the majority of us, and when genuine hunger has not returned, digestion needs to be nurtured back into full vigour. This takes time, so juices would be ideal.
I would mix fresh orange juice with fresh apple juice (half and half)in a medium-sized glass and sip it, making sure it is masticated thoroughly before swallowing. Three to four glasses per day. Do not gulp.
Continue with this for a couple of days and then on the third morning have the same glass of juice in the morning, followed by a large glass of freshly extracted organic carrot juice at lunchtime and again in the evening.
On the fourth day introduce some high water-content fruit such as grapes/apples or any other fruit in season and eat throughout the day.
Fifth day: fruit in the morning followed by a light small freshly prepared salad for lunch and then again for dinner.
Introduce more solid carbs such as potatoes cooked in their skins by the seventh day.

The important thing here is only consume what your body tells you it needs: the above may be too much for some or not enough for others.
LISTEN TO YOUR BODY: it is wiser than you or I.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

2.922 sec, (1)