CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bo

Views: 2,284
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,937,683

Re: bo

Hey thanks for your advice and I highly doubt it is related to kidney issues bc my bf has kidney issue bc of his Diabetes so I know what symptoms to watch out for. I don't think it's my liver either. I got checked by 2 doctors like 5 years ago when this bo first started and they checked all my organs and everything came out normal so I think I'm ok healthwise but who knows. Besides the smell I eat good etc. Also my smell first started off like a poop smell and then it turned into a urine ammonia type smell so that puzzles me somewhat like what caused it to change. I hear ya though when I first got this smell I was convinced there had to be something wrong with me medically but that ended up not being the case thank God. Yeah people say I smell for sure most of the time, every time I leave this house I get some type of negative reaction to my bo so I smell for sure. Ugh living with this bo is a pain in the butt. Take care:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)