CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TIP #1 by TJ

jameskep37 Views: 1,629
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,936,497

Re: TIP #1 by TJ

Rotating foods can be a result of candida/bad bacteria ability to adapt to what we eat. The less good flora we have to inhibit  candida's ability to adapt the more we might have to consider rotating foods. A while back ago when I went  on a 95% fat+meat diet (bee wilder plan) I experienced candida's ability to adapt.  Month by month Candida become more and more effecient at utilizing fat+meat for energy. After 5 months I had so much gut inflammation that I had to dramatically change my diet. It got to a point where it felt like candida was just as effecient at burning oil and fats as it does sugars.  Sometimes allergy can be confused with candida/bad bacteria interfering with proper digestion or producing harmful metabolites/enzymes that wreak havoc on our Gi tract.  In addition, allergies or food intolerances become worst when we dont have the proper balance/amount of flora for optimal digestion.

Whats interesting is some studies showed that some of our friendly bacteria is responsible for converting bile acids into a less harmful form. So if were lacking that certain bacteria due to the interference of bad bacteria/candida than the bile might not be properly converted and could result in more GI inflammation. Some might intrepet it as an allergy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)