CureZone   Log On   Join
Homozone- alternatives to lemon juice

jazzbones Views: 929
Published: 9 years ago

Homozone- alternatives to lemon juice

Hi,
I've just starting to use homozone as part of an overall detox program. Part of the problem is that I have Candida, and also a long-standing food sensitivity to citrus, including lemon juice. So I can't chase the homozone with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. as is usually recommended.

I did read somewhere in the Liver Flush Forum that malic acid would be a good alternative, and I happen to have some on hand that I use as an alternative to the apple juice for the liver flushes. My question is, how should I determine the amount?

This morning I estimated: figuring the Liver Flush calls for .5 to 1 tsp in a quart of water being equivalent to a quart of apple juice, I thought: "less than this" would make sense for the homozone.... so I used 1/8 tsp (following 1/4 tsp of homozone in water).

Does anyone have a sense of whether I am in the right range here, as far as having enough acid to activate the homozone, but not too much?

Also wondering, if I go up on the amount of homozone, would I need to/how would I (proportionally?) increase the malic acid?

Thanks!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)