CureZone   Log On   Join
good fats really work

kr12boo Views: 1,906
Published: 9 years ago

good fats really work

hi all,

i have been reading the cure protocol about two weeks ago. since then, i have been increasing good fats in my diet and will be starting on a Bowel Cleanse soon. i have been eating raw egg yolks (its really not that eww), coconut water, coconut meat, coconut cream, sashimi like salmon...

i have pretty bad eczema on my lower legs since last oct. The skin became really dry, cracked and red. I have two lower patches on my legs which weeps from time to time. After coming back from a trip in december, my face, neck and arms was covered in rashes, red itchy spots that made me so worried and upset. It was really hard dealing with it.

Although my arms have became better from dec to mar, after i embarked on adding good fats to my diet, it has became better. The tone of my arms are normal now, prior to this it was just red and blotchy. I still have a few dry spots on my arms though but i believe it will fade away soon. I had two red patches on my hand but it has faded away after eating good fats. Overall, my skin has became more moisturised after eating good fats.

Good news is that the two troublesome weeping patches on my lower legs have stopped weeping since one week ago. And they are healing nicely. I am amazed.

Before, i avoided fats in my diet, thinking that it was not good for me and that it will make me fat. Totally wrong. Good fats are the way to go.

I have purchased colonix and hoping to start on it soon when it arrives. I want to make a change to my lifestyle, and i will try my best to do so.

I hope this information is useful to someone.

God bless~!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)