CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Swishing Bentonite - swallow?

Wondergirl77 Views: 13,478
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,934,680

Re: Swishing Bentonite - swallow?

Thanks for your PM on this, you said:

Yes you can swallow it after swishing because it binds to whatever it absorbs. I've done it many times. Usually though I spit it out and swallow a fresh couple of spoonfuls. It shouldn't matter but it just seems cleaner somehow. Probably just psychological effect - but the stuff is cheap.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

And I replied:

Thanks Larry. I'm thinking of swishing with it daily to knock out an infection. I've read that daily intake of Bentonite can be too much?
Quoting:
http://www.helladelicious.com/diy/2011/04/detox-radiation-more-with-bentonite...

Now, I have seen a variety of websites lately promoting using Bentonite internally, recommending that we take around 2 teaspoons of Bentonite daily to help keep our bodies clean. I get the feeling that the folks recommending this havenít actually used bentonite themselves, or that they have been using it for so long that they have forgotten how dangerous it can be to suddenly start adding that amount of bentonite into your daily regimen. When you start to use bentonite or other clays you should start very slowly and cautiously and see how your own body responds. Be sure to drink lots of water. I would even recommend starting with very small amounts of bentonite 1 t every 3 days or less. Wait a couple days and if you do fine then gradually increase the amount. Again, be sure to drink tons of water. I still think 2 teaspoons of bentonite a day is way too much for most of us. Bentonite can cause extreme constipation as it absorbs many times itís weight. Other people recommend using bentonite with laxatives or psyllium husks. I think bentonite is great, it just needs to be used with respect and caution.

So if I'm swishing daily, would swallowing daily pose a problem, do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)