CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First liver flush fail?? Very disappointing

Views: 3,391
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,934,087

Re: First liver flush fail?? Very disappointing

i don't know what kind of salts you took. if it was a type of Sea Salt then you are way off base and really need to do diligent research before embarking on a serious thing like liver flushes.

the short of it is that you need some form of magnesium before doing the flush. the Epsom Salts are given in large doses to dilate the bile ducts and to clear out the bowels so there is a clear passage for stones to move. lesser amounts of oil i think are ok. but flushes are recommended to be done as a series. people need to do 10, 20, 30, or more in all to complete the process.

many people do not have successful first flushes, and it is very unreasonable to expect dramatic results after one flush.

at least get yourself some agreeable form of magnesium. also look into chanca piedra as that can also help to relax the bile ducts. maybe a juice fast for a few days could help to chill things out.

it took me at least 3 flushes before anything substantial came out, and i experienced something similar to you.

basically you have two choices: retreat and just try to chill things out or go full steam ahead the proper way. whatever you decide.

parasite cleansing is a topic that many people do not agree on. if you felt terrible after taking parasite herbs then it is a sure bet that you have parasites, like most people.
4 weeks may not be nearly enough time to kill off all of your parasites. some people never get rid of all of them.

if you thought your problems were emotional in nature then why did you try a physical cleanse? there are a lot of different approaches but for emotional issues the best thing to do is just feel all of your emotions, that's it. you don't need to pay anyone or any special techniques.

killing off parasites or pissing them off and not excreting them, in my opinion is worse than doing nothing at all. sometimes it is best to let sleeping dogs lie.

i would look into ayurvedic diet for the time being to help you chill out and relax your system while you are planning what to do next.

Liver Flushes are not a casual thing, and success is interdependent on a lot of factors.

personally i would not have started them if i didn't have symptoms. i had the gall bladder symptoms when i started and that is what prompted me to do them.

you are small and thin? so this would possibly indicate a vata pacifying diet for your constitution.

if you have parasites and congested liver and emotional problems i would also examine your current diet, as it may not be appropriate for you. there are plenty of healthy meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.282 sec, (2)