CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strange objects from enemas? (detailed gross)

sd2345 Views: 7,953
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,932,942

Re: Strange objects from enemas? (detailed gross)

Thanks for the info, that's quite a list. I was going to ask if you took fiber. I take psyllium and sometimes it comes out in a perfect blob, other times it does not seem to come out on time, and when it does it seems to get dried out and shaped like colon pockets.

Keep an eye out for the white strings though. I know it's awful to think about, I'm a girl, and never would have believed it. They don't really look like worms all the time, they actually can look like rubbery strings, no real head or tail. I know ewwww. It's very common for them not to show up in tests, CT Scans, even colonoscopy and endoscopy.

I hope it works out for you. If you are getting junk out that you've never seen before, maybe this is finally the answer to your problems!

Do you mind a couple more questions? How do you do the Sea Salt and hydrogen peroxide enemas, meaning what ratio salt to water, and what concentration of hydrogen peroxide to water? I'm no stranger to enema's and colonics, but these two substances I have not used, and would like to try them. Thanks :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)