CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any success stories out there???

indigoaura Views: 2,980
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,932,894

Re: Any success stories out there???

Yes! I found the root cause to be decaying Amalgam fillings, and the associated mineral depletion and inability to uptake vitamins due to mercury poisoning. Candida, of course, was also an issue due to the mercury, but candida was not the root problem.

Detoxing the body of metals with DMSA/ALA and also halogens (flouride, bromide, chlorine in the air, food, water) by taking Lugols solution Iodine makes your body able to rid itself of the candida and uptake vitamins and minerals so you can heal.

Lugol's Iodine is #1 - I can't live without this stuff. My eyesight has even improved!

Magnesium oil is #2 - not only am I calm and can sleep, but it's even gotten rid of achy blue leg veins and spider veins. I **** you not. Best $10 I ever spent.

Unprocessed Sea Salt for hydration is #3 - I use himilayan and celtic. I distill my water and like to put the salt right in my drinking water, it's delicious. Once I added salt my kid started sucking down the water.

Also on my "must have" list is dandelion green juice and home made water kefir. I take fermented codliver oil + organic raw butter oil for vitamins. You can remineralize teeth and heal cavities with this - it's the real deal, unlike most vitamin supplements.

I do eat healthy most of the time, but I can eat anything I want and feel great. I drank beer all weekend. :-)

This is getting long but maybe it will help or at least be encouraging.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.414 sec, (1)