CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any success stories out there???

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sy...

Atomic Particle Silver
High PPM of Atomic Size Silver Particles penetrate into pathoge...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
More
Jiffer Views: 2,834
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,932,912

Re: Any success stories out there???

Thanks for your detailed reply. I will take what you said to heart.

I was just diagnosed with candida almost three weeks ago and have been on the diet and supplements since then. I suspected I had it a few years ago, but wasn't sure. Mostly due to post nasal drip that I've had for 15+ years, along with an overall sense of mild fatigue. A year ago I started seeing a nutritionist for adrenal fatigue, as my "fatigue" was no longer mild. I asked her if she thought I could have candida, but she dismissed it because I didn't have what she considered the major symptoms, vaginal yeast infection or intestinal problems.

When I wasn't getting any better after 10 months, I switched to a naturopathic doctor, who confirmed adrenal fatigue, told me ALL my hormones are low, that I have hypothyroidism and candida. I have since learned that it is common to have a combination of these problems, if not all four. My doctor is hopeful that eliminating the candida will help balance out all my other hormones and bring overall health. Makes sense.

She, however, seemed to act like after doing the diet and supplements for 6-8 weeks I'd be good. I have learned, however, that this is probably way overly optimistic, so am settling in for the long haul (especially since I have apparently had this for many years). I have great motivation, though. I want to get well so badly. Other than feeling energetic and vibrant, I am also a cyclist and have not been able to ride, like "really" ride, in over a year now. UGH!!!

My doctor has me on Ortho Molecular Products. Ortho Biotic, Candicid Forte and Intestinol (along with other supplements and herbal tinctures for my other issues). I have to say my stools are not as good as they should be, especially as you describe how they should be. I have Oxypowder and just started taking some today. I may check out psyllium, as I read about that last night. But since I already have Oxypowder , and I know it generally works well for me, I might as well start there.

All of the information out there can be overwhelming, but I like how you describe it, how to figure out what works for "you". For now, I'm just following my doctors supplement protocol, plus something to help eliminate better. However, I hate that there are so many variations in the diet. The list my doctor gave me is probably the most liberal of anything I've seen. I can have sweet potatoes and corn. I can have one piece of fresh fruit after the first two weeks (which I hit last Thursday, but I only had fruit twice, cause I'm not sure I SHOULD be having any . . . same with sweet potatoes and corn. I've back off on those.)

I'm having a hard time noticing any differences in how I feel with particular foods. I just kind of feel the same all the time. Fatigued. I got a slight headache once. I do notice just a little "upset" in my stomach on occasion, but it seems to me more a die off symptom than from what I ate, since it happens after foods I have commonly eaten for a long time and have never had issues with. And my stomach doesn't bother me every time I eat those foods, so seems like die off.

I did a food intolerance test with my doctor, so I'm definitely trying to avoid those foods. There's a 1, 2 or 3 next to each thing I have an intolerance to with 3 being the most severe intolerance. I avoid 2's and 3's completely and try to limit my 1's a lot. Chicken is a 1, so that's a really hard one to illuminate completely. I've been having more turkey in replacement, as well as beef, but I know beef is harder to digest. Pork is actually on my doctor's list of things I can have, which shocked me. I know pork is horrible for you, so I avoid that for sure.

One quick question, I've been on this diet and supplements for almost three weeks. Should I be seeing any kind of difference at this point if it's working? So far there is no difference. If anything, worse fatigue, which I suspect is die off. My whole life revolves around what I'm going to eat, buying ingredients and making it and there's not much energy left for anything else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)