CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any success stories out there???

tjraije Views: 2,902
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,932,934

Re: Any success stories out there???

exactly.. I see people on a list of things and they're clueless as to what's doing what. Same thing goes for diet.. Do an Elimination Diet omitting the top offenders..do that for a month then re-introduce things 1 at a time. Don't underestimate the type of reaction you can have from a tiny bit of something. Like I said.. gluten, in the smallest amount can screw me up for weeks masking everything else that's going on. For example when I was off of nuts for a long time, I was going to introduce Brazil Nuts and my holistic/nutritionist lady told me to have 1 brazil nut and that's it. If everything was fine that day and the next then try 2 next time. I know it sounds like a slow process but unfortuntely, it's the right way to do it, especially if you're in really bad shape like you can't seem to get even 1 nice looking bowel movement in a week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)