CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still struggling

jaetown Views: 3,471
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,932,842

Re: Still struggling

The constipation is definitely one of those problems, that is a SYMPTOM of something underlying, but you can't CLEAR UP the underlying problem unless you clear up your constipation! What a conundrum!

I find it extremely helpful to have 1-2 T. ground flaxseed meal in my morning detox drink, you can take it in anything, smoothies, muffins, whatever, but drink A TON. Flaxseed is both soluble and insoluble fiber, so it acts as a stimulant AND a softener/gel at the same time. Wonderful stuff.

Eat lots of celery. Lots of it. Continue drinking too much water. Do you drink coffee? I know lots of people drink it in order to keep themselves regular; however, after a certain point it actually has a binding effect.

Chia seed is another good option for you. Can you tolerate pumpkin? Sweet potatoes? They are also fabulous for getting things moving. I hesitate to recommend fruits because of their sugars... But I'm pretty sure if you ate half a baby watermelon, you'd see some movement...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)