Yes, you have to get out of that home. Do you have other relatives that can help you? I had have many of the exact experiences that you have had in a mold home. The gnats in your house happened because that bugs love a water source in your home and so does mold. I don't think you will get better regardless of the program you are on if you are walking into a home that you detect has that "musty" smell right away. I also do way better in warmer, drier weather. For me even when I got out of my mold home, it was a long, tedious road back to good health and I am still not all the way back yet.