CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am desperate. I know this is not a long-term plan, I am using this to break food addiction. Can I lose 30lb if I fast most of May? I am so done. :(

NH.is.Scientific Views: 954
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,932,552

Re: I am desperate. I know this is not a long-term plan, I am using this to break food addiction. Can I lose 30lb if I fast most of May? I am so done. :(

#141490,

If you fast for 7 days or more, you will have broken any physical food addiction but not your mental addiction. It will affirm to you that you can resist the desire for these foods but in the end it's down to you to prepare yourself for a new healthy Diet lifestyle.

I believe that the best plan is to become knowledgeable about what constitutes healthy food, what damage is done by partaking of non-healthy foods and then choosing to be healthy.

When you notice a temptation sneaking up, smile to yourself and know that you're above it now that you're walking a higher path to health and freedom from disease and premature aging.

You can do it and knowledge is the key.

NH...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)