CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help! Wrong use of zapper! Copper toxicity - Heart issues.

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
marnoti Views: 3,812
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,932,463

Re: Please help! Wrong use of zapper! Copper toxicity - Heart issues.

Thank you very much for your answer Parazapper. You read my mind, I was about to write you a personal message when I see your post, given that you seem to be one of the persons with more experience in the zapper field.

I read in one of your posts that you also usded the zapper a few times without the paper towels. So I can be reasured that 21 minutes of copper tubes at 15hz is safe enough for one or a couple of times. Somwhere I read that the electricity would carry the copper in considerable amounts to the liver kidneys brain etc. But I believe you. Besides I read so many statments of users that afirm to be extremely cautious of not touching the tubes with your bare hands under any circumstance that I've got a bit paranoid.

So I guess that in my case it's just a bad coincidence or maybe a BIG dye off nerve damage that is causing all this pains and gurgling noises in one leg, chest pains etc, all of which started the following day after using the zapper. Hope they will clear out though, as 2 months and 1/2 is already enough. I will consider the chiropractor, although the pain feels more like a nerve thing.

So this helps me to go my new doctor not with a copper toxicity story, which would already be a problem as they already look at me as if I were crazy when I tell them about the zapper.

Cheers,
M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.781 sec, (1)