CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena isn't always bad, but for some women it can be very dangerous

hailey56 Views: 1,561
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,930,556

Re: Mirena isn't always bad, but for some women it can be very dangerous

Very well said. I think that we all agree that Mirena doesn't affect everyone the same, but for whatever reason it can totally destroy some women's health. My daughter had it for a year and had no symptoms and we had nothing but GOOD things to say about Mirena but then everything suddenly started going downhill and she has yet to get her life back. It's a daily struggle and has been physically, emotions and financial devastating, and has changed all of our lives. I am so glad to hear when women give positive reports, because I wouldn't want anyone to go thru the hell my daughter has, but like us, sometimes after they've had it for a while, and then their hair starts falling out, and they have severe nerve pain in their hands, legs, feet and have difficulty walking, and vertigo and then develop severe reoccuring migrains, and lose all vision in their eye, and have hormonal imbalances that causes severe anxiety and make them feel like they are crazy, the I guess the rave reviews stop. We fall into that category. I personally wouldn't want anyone to get it just because they may be one of those women who have severe adverse reactions. Too big of a risk to take, because the problems don't just 'stop' when the Mirena is removed, the damage is DONE. I wish we knew then, what we do now. Lessons learned, the hard way - talk about an understatement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.781 sec, (1)