Beginner questions

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
halam Views: 580
Published: 9 years ago

Beginner questions

Hello,

some time ago I bought frequency generator and I used it for concrete virus with a good result.
But now after some research I'd like to use this FG as a zapper (I don't know which bugs are present in my body and I want to kill them all).

My idea was to use 2500 and 30000 frequencies and use standard Dr.Clark approach 7+20+7+20+7 minutes. Shall I use both frequencies or would you recommend only 2500?
Would you recommend any other frequencies?

Is it always better to know exactly which bug I have in my body and use FG with concreate frequency?
But I think I could get good results with 2500 as well, right?

Is it true that viruses are present in big parasite body?
So in order to kill virus I have to kill the big parasite as well. When I will concentrate on the virus only, it will be only temporary solution. Because the body will be again and again reinfected by the virus which is in big parasite.
Is it true?

My last question is regarding voltage. Should I use standard 9V or higher voltage would be better?

Thank you very much and sorry for these beginners questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)